Even if you can’t get to a Chief Financial branch in person, there’s no need to put off your banking. Thanks to our partnerships with the CO-OP network and the Xtend CU network, you have access to over 5,000 branches nationwide! You get the best of both worlds — personalized service from your local Chief Financial staff, plus nationwide banking access when you’re away. The staff at any shared branch can help you with deposits, withdrawals, payments, balance inquiries, and more.
- Use member credit unions nationwide as if you were at your home branch
- Over 5,000 compatible branches, via the CO-OP network
- Locations in all 50 states
- Also part of the Xtend CU Shared Branch network
- Over 250 locations available nationwide
- Conduct a number of transactions at any member branch, including:
- Loan payments
- Make transfers between accounts
- Purchase money orders and official checks*
- And more!
- Simply bring in the following materials:
- Your home credit union's name
- Your account number
- Valid government-issued photo identification
Easily find a CO-OP CU Service Center online, or look for the CU Swirl logo when you're out and about.
*May not be available at all outlets and locations.