Few things in life are guaranteed. So when the opportunity comes up to get a sure return, the survey says ... you should take it! Why sweat the stock market when you could watch your money grow at a fixed rate? Federally insured savings certificates are a risk-free investment. Choose from a wide range of certificate terms from 3 months to 60 months, all with a minimum deposit of only $500. And because dividends are declared and paid monthly, you can start earning today.
|Certificates||Minimum Balance||Dividend Rate||APY*|
- Set aside for future savings goals
- Competitive, fixed rate for length of term
- Greater earnings than regular savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- A wide range of terms available (from 3 months to 60 months)
- Locked rate for length of term
- Earned dividends may be deposited into the Chief Financial account of choice
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty
- $500 minimum deposit to open
- Federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield
**Rates subject to change. Only new funds eligible for promotional rate. Qualifications apply.
A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal.