Super Saver Kids Club Account
Youth is fleeting! Blink, and you might even miss it! Make the most of your kid's formative years and instill good savings habits early. Seeing their own money grow with dividends is a lesson that hits home. This account is easy to open and easy to maintain. Once they reach age 20, their account will be converted to a Regular Share Savings account and they can continue enjoying the benefits of credit union membership!
- Earn 2.02% APY* on account balance
- Free youth savings account gets them in the habit of saving
- Available to savers up to the age of 20
- Requires a legal adult as joint owner
- Minimum balance of $5
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Up to 6 free withdrawals per month
- Take advantage of free services:
- Federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000
*Dividend Information: APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY is accurate as of 6/01/2017. Super Saver Kids Club Account eligibility ends at primary members' twentieth (20) birthday. Must maintain a minimum balance of $5.00 to earn dividends. Fees may reduce earnings. Up to 6 free withdrawals per month. Requires legal adult as joint owner on minor account. Child can access funds on deposit independently with valid ID and signature. Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes and other requirements apply. Refer to Service Charges and Fee sheet for an additional transaction fees and limitations that may apply. Service charges and fees are subject to change. Chief Financial Federal Credit Union is federally insured by the NCUA up to $250,000.