Wouldn’t it be nice to bank with a local financial institution who gives back to the community and the businesses in it? Chief Financial Credit Union prides itself on being the only financial institution headquartered in the Greater Rochester Area! We have created the basic Business Checking account because we know you have more important things to do at your business than trying to figure out a complicated checking account. Chief Financial Business Checking - your checking solution made easy!
- Simplified checking solution
- $0 minimum deposit to open
- Free Annual Business Credit Report
- Avoid the $10 monthly service fee by maintaining a $500 minimum balance
- 30 free deposit items processed at non-automated point of deposit per day; 20¢ per item thereafter
- Unlimited deposit items processed through automated services
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- Free MasterCard® debit card
As a business checking account member, we invite you to take advantage of all that Chief Financial Credit Union has to offer you and your company:
- Chief Financial Credit Union membership eligibility for your employees
- Chief Financial Business Visa® Reward Card
- Business Loans
Switching your business account can seem overwhelming, but our Business Switch Kit is designed to help you maneuver seamlessly through the process and set you up for success.
Remember, your Chief Financial Business Specialist will be there to help!
Download the Chief Financial Business Switch Kit Here
*Minimum balance of $500.00 must be maintained in the account to avoid the $10 minimum balance fee. If the account balance falls below the minimum balance at any time during the month, it is subject to the minimum balance fee. The first thirty (30) deposit items negotiated at any non-automated point of deposit per day are free. A $0.20 per item fee will be assessed on any deposit items greater than thirty (30) negotiated at any non-automated point of deposit during the period of one (1) day. Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes and other requirements apply. Valid Tax Identification Number (TIN) is required at time of opening, other documentation such as Articles of Incorporation and Corporate Resolution may be required based on business type. Refer to Service Charges and Fee sheet for any additional transaction fees and limitations that may apply. Service charges and fees are subject to change. Only financial institution headquartered in Greater Rochester Area claim valid as of 12/1/2016. Chief Financial Federal Credit Union is federally insured by the NCUA.