Wouldn’t it be nice to bank with a local financial institution who gives back to the community and the businesses in it? Chief Financial Credit Union prides itself on being the only financial institution headquartered in the Greater Rochester Area! We have created the basic Business Checking account because we know you have more important things to do at your business than trying to figure out a complicated checking account. Chief Financial Business Checking - your checking solution made easy!
As a business checking account member, we invite you to take advantage of all that Chief Financial Credit Union has to offer you and your company:
- Chief Financial Credit Union membership eligibility for your employees
- Chief Financial Business Visa® Reward Card
- Business Loans
- Merchant Services provided by FirstData
- “Chief Connects” Business Partner Program
- Attendance at on-site employer sponsored events such as Employee Benefit Fairs and Health & Wellness Days
- On-Site Business Partner Appreciation Event
- Quarterly Prize Drawing for Business Partners who host events with Chief Financial
- “Holiday Hope” Charity Donation Promotion
- Chief Financial Investment Advisors
- Retirement Package Evaluation & Advice (401k)
- On-site Financial Wellness Seminars (“Estate Planning” and “Understanding Social Security”)
Switching your business account can seem overwhelming, but our Business Switch Kit is designed to help you maneuver seamlessly through the process and set you up for success.
Remember, your Chief Financial Business Specialist will be there to help!
*Minimum balance of $500.00 must be maintained in the account to avoid the $10 minimum balance fee. If the account balance falls below the minimum balance at any time during the month, it is subject to the minimum balance fee. The first thirty (30) deposit items negotiated at any non-automated point of deposit per day are free. A $0.20 per item fee will be assessed on any deposit items greater than thirty (30) negotiated at any non-automated point of deposit during the period of one (1) day. Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes and other requirements apply. Valid Tax Identification Number (TIN) is required at time of opening, other documentation such as Articles of Incorporation and Corporate Resolution may be required based on business type. Refer to Service Charges and Fee sheet for any additional transaction fees and limitations that may apply. Service charges and fees are subject to change. Only financial institution headquartered in Greater Rochester Area claim valid as of 12/1/2016. Chief Financial Federal Credit Union is federally insured by the NCUA.