GET YOUR CARFAX VEHICLE HISTORY REPORTTM THROUGH CHIEF
Same Protection | Half the Price
Know Before You Buy...
CARFAX reports contain important information that can help you make a more informed decision about a used car.
Every CARFAX Report Checks For:
- Recall information
- Accident & damange indicators
- Service & repair information
- Vehicle usage (taxi, rental, lease, etc.)
- Lemon history
- Frame or structural damage
- Salvaged, Junked or Flood titles
- Total Loss accident history
- Odometer readings
Information That Helps Millions
CARFAX maintains the nation's most comprehensive vehicle history database with information from more than 93,000 sources.
Auto lenders, insures, auctions, law enforcement organizations, as well as millions of consumer and more than 20,000 automobile dealers use CARFAX reports.
The CARFAX Buyback Guarantee*
The CARFAX Buyback Guarantee reduces the risk involved in buying a used car. If the CARFAX Report fails to include a DMV-issued branded title (such as salvage, fire, or flood damage, and odometer problems), CARFAX may buy the vehicle back for the full purchase price. Register your vehicle for the Buyback Guarantee at mycarfax.com/bbg.
Chief Financial Credit Union members can also take advantage of a roadside assistance program designed specifically for them. Member’s Roadside Advantage offers safety, security, convenience and affordability with three levels of coverage and easy enrollment too.
- Coverage for qualified new or used vehicles
- Coverage available for 1 to 7 year terms
- Free 30 Day Look; pro-rated refund after 30 days
- No cancellation fees